Call Now, or click through to fill out our contact form and we will get in touch with you
What is a Monitored Burglar Alarm?
- A monitored burglar alarm is a system that is connected to a 24 hour manned monitoring station. If the alarm activates they receive a signal from the system, and then depending on the type of alarm signal they have received they inform the key holders, police or fire brigade.
I have a Pet Cat, will my pet set off the intruder alarm?
- If you have pets we can install pet tolerant PIR’s. these detectors disregard the motion caused by animals weighing less than 80 pounds. They have selectable sensitivity settings that can be adjusted according to the size/weight of your dog or cat.
How long will it take to install an alarm in my house?
- The majority of domestic installations take one day to install, subject to the type and size of the system.
Can I set my alarm when I go to bed?
- All of the systems we install can have part sets programmed, so when you go to bed the downstairs will be armed but upstairs detectors will be omitted.
For how long is my alarm system guaranteed for?
- All of our systems come with a 1 year parts and labour guarantee.
Do you service the alarm?
- Alarm systems should be serviced at regular intervals to ensure the integrity and efficiency of the system. Further to this, alarm systems have a lead acid standby battery inside the main panel which should be tested on an annual basis and replaced every four years. We offer excellent value for money service contracts. Please ask us for more details